Monday, May 30, 2016

So Much Happening!!

Well I love to blog as much as the next person lol!! But when you are crazy like FIRE busy you lose track of the time!! In my world change is good. And so much is changing. As my website continues to develop I can barely keep up! But I will say this. Please look at my calendar. I am places this summer! Here are some invites! Stop by my table mention you viewed my blog and get a gift!

June 3 - JC Fridays! Where: Grove Street Plaza, Jersey City, NJ. Time: 3pm-9pm Come out and create not your average paper dolls!

June 10- Feministival! Where: Exchange Place in Jersey City, NJ. Time: 3pm-9pm Down at the picture perfect Jersey City waterfront. Women entrepreneurs unite for a fun filled family event!

June 11&12 Just 4 U Kids KiddiePreneur Weekend! Where: IPlay America Freehold NJ Time: 10am-2pm. You really don't want to miss this! Bring the family and have a great time. Tickets available online at KiddiePreneur.com

July 30-Jersey City Business Expo! Where: Mary Mcleod Bethune Life Center 140 Martin L. King Drive. Time: 12pm-6pm  For the price of the ticket what you take home is so much more. Workshops and a fashion show. Tickets $20 please see me and invite a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment